- Immediate openings in Bergen, Essex and Atlantic counties, with further opportunities in Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Sussex and Union counties.
- Responsible to provide Occupational Therapy and transdisciplinary developmental Early Intervention Services for infants/toddlers under three years of age and their families, in the child’s natural environment in collaboration with other practitioners and service coordinator.
- Provides family support, education and family focused Early Intervention Service in accordance with the Child/Family’s Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Practitioners are responsible to use a web based Early Intervention Management System (EIMS) for all documentation of service provision.
- Participates in team meetings, along with other practitioners and service coordinator to determine the status of the child’s progress and plan for future Early Intervention services.
- Adhere to all early intervention policies
- Bilingual a plus
- Flexible scheduling varies based on the needs of the child and family.
Supportive and responsive office staff
Competitive hourly rates
Informative New hire orientation
Agency -sponsored CEU courses at reduced rates