Partners with Senior Quality Specialist to support Pillar Care Continuum (Pillar) programs and insure services meet internal and external standards of excellence, program requirements, are free from major flaws or impediments, and satisfy stated or implied needs of participants, their caregivers, staff, and funding sources by providing training, tools, techniques, data, analysis and recommendations.
- Partner to support DDD / DOE program needs focusing on quality, policy and training improvements.
- Visit group homes and adult training centers to ensure State Licensing, CARF, and Pillar standards are met.
- Audit consumer charts and inspect physical environments to ensure they meet State Licensing, Pillar standards.
- Collaborate with Operations/Facilities on Safety Inspections, development of recommendations for improvement and follow up.
- Assists with the coordination between Office of Licensing and Program staff in regards to scheduling, preparation, and follow-up of State Licensing activities.
- Assists in CARF accreditation and necessary activities, as directed.
- Perform monthly quality checks on the Electronic Health Record (EHR) for data integrity and report back to Program on findings.
- Assist with the development of policies for new programs along with updating current policies.
- Assists in the preparation of required programmatic monthly, quarterly, and annual reports .
- Provides feedback on services documentation in order to assist in improving and enhancing programs.
- Assists with internal investigations and the delivery of program training to address deficits and develop staff.
- Knowledge of issues relating to the field and service provision to individuals with developmental disabilities
- Knowledge of analysis, evaluation and reporting procedures
- Must be computer savvy with an understanding of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey information to others clearly, concisely and logically
- Respect and maintain confidentiality
- Establish and maintain proper working relationships with program managers and directors, consumers, caregivers, parents, supervisors, co-workers and staff
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Adhere to ethical standards, policies, procedures and health and safety precautions