Pillar Care is proud to announce that our Residential Services and Department of Quality Assurance & Risk Management have received perfect scores in all six categories evaluated by the Department of Human Services’ Office of Program Integrity and Accountability. We take great pride in our group homes and ensuring that residents will be cared for in a safe, stable home. The annual report grades agencies across six metrics to ensure residents are being treated fairly and proper administrative duties are being performed.
The six metrics included in the report are:
- The agency is compliant with health and safety standards
- The agency corrects licensing deficiencies in a timely manner
- The agency reports critical events to the department in a timely manner
- The agency follows up timely with protective and corrective actions in response to critical events
- People who live in the homes are free of serious allegations of abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- The agency takes appropriate steps to reduce the occurrence of critical incidents for people living in the homes
The perfect marks represent the high quality of services that Pillar Care is committed to achieving. We want the people we serve to have the solid foundation necessary for personal growth, which starts with a safe, accepting environment where their needs are met.
View a full breakdown of how the categories are rated with the Companion Guide to the DHS OPIA Report Card below.Companion Guide to the DHS OPIA Report Card